Saturday, September 2, 2023

Review: Bloodlust (Apocalypse #7) by Hayley Anderton & Laura Swift @handerton96

Bloodlust

Apocalypse #7

by Hayley Anderton

Published: August 31, 2023

Genre: Zombies, Horror, Young Adult, Post-Apocalyptic


Blurb:


There's trouble in the waters at the farm and The Fortress. With two young tyrants putting fear in the hearts of the survivors, they must quickly try and find solutions to save their friends. All the while, the dead are closing in, but they aren't the only ones thirsting for blood any longer...

Humans will become monsters.

Lives will go up in flames.

The apocalypse is getting red hot.


Goodreads ~ Amazon


My Review:

We’re back for more of the Apocalypse from Hayley Anderton & Laura Swift in Bloodlust book seven. Bloodlust was just as good if not a little bit better than all the books before it.

I was drawn into Bloodlust’s world just as I was with the first six books. Once I opened it and began to read that first page I couldn’t turn them fast enough as I can never get enough of zombies.

Oh, don’t get me wrong the characters are just as awesome as the zombies. And in Bloodlust the humans are becoming just as dangerous as the zombies if maybe not more so. People are being taken and held against their will. Danger lurks around every corner from humans and zombies alike.

The descriptions were so well written that I had no trouble following along and seeing it all in my head like a movie picture of sorts. The world-building is more than awesome it is absolutely amazing in all areas.

I sorely wish I could give this series a rating higher than five stars because if I could I definitely would. No doubt about it. I can’t get enough of this world and the people in it. I can’t wait for more to come or at least I hope there will be more.

Be sure and grab a copy of Bloodlust today for more zombies!


Be sure and check out all the books in the Apocalypse Series


Apocalypse # 1

Goodreads

Amazon


Fallout #2

Goodreads

Amazon


Chaos #3

Goodreads

Amazon


Sacrifice #4

Goodreads

Amazon


Outlast #5

Goodreads

Amazon


Alliance #6

Goodreads

Amazon


Bloodlust #7

Goodreads

Amazon


Connect with Hayley Anderton:

Twitter ~ Wattpad ~ Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ Instagram


Connect with Laura Swift:

Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ Instagram

 

0 comments: