Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Review: Allegiance Unravels by A.E. Faulkner @AuthAEFaulkner

Allegiance Unravels

Nature’s Fury #4

by A.E. Faulkner

Published: December 21, 2020

Publisher: Indie Owl Press

Genre: Young Adult, Dystopian, Science Fiction

Blurb:

I’ve never hesitated to serve my country. And that’s not about to change now.

Our base was asked to send a representative to serve on an urgent project at Langley Air Force Base. Of all the potential candidates who could fulfill that role, I was chosen. I am more than capable of meeting and exceeding whatever skills are required. I’ve dedicated two decades of my life to the U.S. military, and I intend to support and defend my country until I am no longer capable.

But the deeper entrenched I become in this assignment, the more I question its morality.

Spend some time with Sergeant Bowen as he learns what is expected of him at Langley AFB and how it causes his allegiance to unravel.

Note: This novella is book 4 of 5 in the Nature’s Fury series.

Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ BookBub


My Review:

Sergeant Bowen’s story has opened my eyes to a lot of different things but mostly about what goes on at a military base and what enlisted men have to deal with or the rules they have to follow.

How when they sign a piece of paper to dedicate their lives to the military and all the rules they have to follow no matter what those rules are or how much said rules may go against their own core beliefs. And how far will they go to be the person they signed up to be or when or if the person they were before they signed that piece of paper reappears or is that person gone forever?

Sergeant Bowen is sent on an assignment to Langley Air Force Base. This assignment goes against everything he stands for or believes in but he did dedicate his life to the military when he signed that piece of paper.

Sergeant Bowen questions his beliefs and how far he is willing to go for the military. Allegiance Unravels is his story and how it all affects him. It is told from Sergeant Bowen’s perspective.

Allegiance Unravels had my attention from the first page and is still hanging on and I expect it to do so for a long time to come maybe even forever. There are parts of Allegiance Unravels that I will never forget just like Robin Cook’s Coma.

I have enjoyed reading Sergeant Bowen’s story so, so, so much and I can’t wait to see where the next and last book in the Nature’s Fury series takes us. I am anxiously awaiting its arrival.

I highly recommend Allegiance Unravels to all dystopian fans. One-click your copy of Allegiance Unravels today!


Connect with A.E. Faulkner:


0 comments: