Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Review: Angels Park by Kathy Dinisi @kathysad


Angels Park
by Kathy Dinisi
Published: November 1, 2019
Genre: Young Adult, Ghost, Horror, Thriller


Blurb:

group of five high school friends is excited to have just graduated high school. They want one last adventure, one last hoorah before they go their separate ways into the adult world. The one place they haven’t adventured to is Angel’s park, an abandoned theme park that was rumored to have been haunted by unspeakable things.

These five friends decide that Angel’s park is the perfect place to adventure to before they go off to college. As they embark on their journey to this abandoned theme park, they soon realize that there is something seriously wrong with this park. They start to see things, to hear things that can’t possibly be true. Is it their imagination? Or is the park genuinely haunted by spirits of those who have died?



My Review:


Five friends have just graduated high school and are just about to take that giant leap into adulthood but before they do they want to spend one more night together. They decide to go to the old abandon amusement park, Angel’s Park for one last adventure together before they go their separate ways and start to drift apart.

Angel’s Park has been closed for a long time and is said to be haunted but is it? Once they set foot inside the park things start to change. They start to see things that are not real or are they? Their last night together starts to turn into one long anguish filled night. The things that can’t possibly be real are turning into a nightmare.

Angels Park is filled with action from the first page. There is so much action that it keeps the adrenaline climbing up, up, up until I was about to burst. There were twists after twists that just led to more twists and excitement.

Monsters coming out of the woodworks ramping up the excitement keeping the pages turning right up until the ending cause once I began I couldn’t put it down until I had read the last page.

Oh and speaking of the last page I must say I never would have guessed how the story was going to turn out but I must say I loved it even though I was like no way, no way that didn’t just happen but it did and I loved, loved it. Oh did I say I loved it? Well in case you didn’t hear me I will say it again I loved, loved it from beginning to end.

Angels Park is one story that I highly recommend to all horror fans. So one click yourself a copy today!



Connect with Kathy Dinisi:



0 comments: