Thursday, June 2, 2022

Review: The Fae Queen by Megan Linski @GryfynPub

The Fae Queen

Hidden Legends: University of Sorcery, #6

by Megan Linski

Published: June 2, 2022

Genre: Young Adult, Fantasy, Witches, Wizard, Magic


Blurb:


Soulmates conquer all.


Emma


The portal to Edinmyre is closing, and our end is drawing near. If I want the fae to survive, I must unite the Crystals of Harmony, or die trying.

Problem is, my death is already sealed… and I’m tired of running from it. Ireland and Scotland hold the answers to the Unseelie stone’s location, yet the path is heavy with secrets. We will continue to fight for the future of the fae, but I already know my fate.

The prophecy will come true. I will give up my life for my nation, and join the gods in order to meet my destiny.

But I don’t think my mate is strong enough to let me go.


Ethan


Droga has taken everything. His wrath has spread across the land, and no one has been able to stop him from destroying our country.

The dark lord’s magic is immeasurable, and even a king is powerless to stop it. Royalty and power means nothing when evil is unleashed. There is only one person strong enough to stand up to his darkness, and she is my mate.

Emma has become the strongest sorceress in the world, and is the only match for Droga’s power. Despite vowing to protect her, I may lose her anyway.

That is… unless we create a miracle, and perform magic that has never been done before.

We cannot afford to fail. Malovia hangs in the balance.


***


The momentous conclusion of the Hidden Legends: University of Sorcery saga comes to a breathtaking end in The Fae Queen. This is the last book of Megan Linski’s fantasy paranormal romance series featuring royal fae, shifters, fated mates, and monsters.

This series takes place in the Hidden Legends Universe, along with the Academy of Magical Creatures series, the College of Witchcraft series, and the Prison for Supernatural Offenders series. Each series stands on its own and can be read in any order.

This is a full-length novel over 500 pages. Recommended reading age 18+


Goodreads ~ Amazon 


 

My Review:

The Fae Queen is the sixth and final book in the Hidden Legends: University of Sorcery saga. I sorely hated seeing it come to an end. I have truly enjoyed each and every book in this series but I must admit I do believe that The Fae Queen is probably my favorite.

I loved that this world has so many different paranormal creatures. It has wizards, and vampires, and at one time I do believe there was some zombie fighting going on. I love all the magic and the fighting but I also liked the vampire and zombie scenes. The descriptions were so vividly written that I had no problem seeing each battle scene playing out in my head as it took place.

There were some pretty hot scenes between Emma and Ethan as well. Their love for each other has become so strong that it feels up your heart. Emma and Ethan have big hearts of their own. Always trying to take care of their friends and family not to mention the whole world.

In The Fae Queen, Emma, Ethan, and their friends are searching for the Unseelie stone before it falls into the wrong hands. They need the Unseelie stone to save the Fae and their world from what is coming. The end is near and if they don’t find those stones then their world may be no more.

There are a lot of obstacles standing between them and those stones. They will have to face a lot of battles on their journey to find these stones. Not to mention some very dark and evil people. Emma finds out a lot of things about herself that she did not know before. Things that are best kept hidden.

Will Emma and Ethan find the Unseelie stones before time runs out? Can they save themselves and the fae? Someone wants Emma? Who is this person and what do they want with her?

To find all the answers grab your copy of The Fae Queen today! I highly recommend The Fae Queen to all fantasy fans! One-click your copy now!


Be sure and check all the books in Hidden Legends: University of Sorcery series


The Wolven Mark #1

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


The Dragon Oath #2

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


The Alicorn Court #3

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


The Griffin Knight #4

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


The Shifter Empire #5

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


The Fae Queen #6

Goodreads

Amazon



Connect with Megan Linski:


0 comments: