Thursday, March 11, 2021

Review: Kissing Ghost by Lynn Robin @LynnRobinAuthor

Kissing Ghost

Kissing Monsters #4

by Lynn Robin

Published: November 17, 2020

Genre: Fantasy, Horror, Dark Fantasy

Blurb:

For a wild moment Scarlet considered brushing her mouth against Julian’s—something urged her on, a need she couldn’t say she ever felt before.

Perhaps it was his beauty.

Or perhaps it was the mystery that surrounded him, something that told her there was more to him than met the eye.

Something broken.

Kiss is Scarlet; Scarlet is Kiss.

After revealing himself as Julian, Lock has returned Kiss’s memories to her—but the past is more painful than the agony she had to endure not remembering, as a tale of toxic love unravels in her mind.

As Kiss finds herself trapped in dark recollections and a version of herself that threatens to take over her new identity, Zane brings along Skylar as an ally as he enters Lock’s lair, determined to find his one true love.

And free her.

But Lock has surrounded himself with all the monsters once belonging to Zane’s collection, unwilling to relinquish Kiss as he savors her heartbreak, and will do everything in his power to keep Zane from reaching her.

Confronted with their own shadowy pasts, Zane has to battle loneliness once more and Skylar has to choose to remember her old self or embrace the slumbering powers inside her… while attracting the unwanted attention of Lock.

The games have only just begun.


Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ BookBub


My Review:

Kiss is Scarlet and Scarlet is Kiss so I guess it is either or, whichever one you prefer. Me, myself I prefer Kiss. But Kissing Ghost picks up right where Kissing Scarlet left off and introduces us to some more great characters. Kissing Ghost gives us insight into more than one character's perspective.

Kissing Ghost takes us from the present to the past revealing more of each of the characters' stories. I love the title of this little gem Kissing Ghost the fourth book in the Kissing Monsters series. It says so much as each of the character's past and present is kissing ghosts in more ways than one.

Kiss is still under Lock’s control and Zane is doing everything under his power to break his hold on her. But Lock is way smarter than anyone knows as he seems to be a step ahead of them with each turn they make.

As I have said before I love this series, Kissing Monsters and as of yet, I can’t name my favorite book in the series as they do seem to get better with each one I read. I love the world that was created for these monsters. I love each and every character more and more the more I read.

I can’t get enough of these little gems. I am so glad that I have been given the chance to read them back to back. I can’t wait to dive headfirst into the next book in the series Kissing Nightmares to see where Kiss, Zane, Lock, and Skylar’s store continues.

I highly recommend Kissing Ghost to all romantic horror fans out there. One-click your copy of Kissing Ghost today! But I do recommend that you read the books in order as they are not standalone. Each book picks up where the last one left off leaving you wanting more.  

 

Connect with Lynn Robin:

Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ BookBub

Website ~ Instagram ~ Twitter ~ Facebook ~ YouTube

0 comments: