Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Review: The Wrath of Cain (The Vilokan Asylum of the Magically and Mentally Deranged #6) by Theophilus Monroe

The Wrath of Cain

The Vilokan Asylum of the Magically and Mentally Deranged #6

by Theophilus Monroe

Published: October 29, 2022

Genre: Urban Fantasy, Werewolves, Vampires, Magic, Young Adult


Blurb:


Mess with a werewolf, prepare to get bit. Mess with my patients, prepare to die.

The Witch of Endor went too far.


It was one thing when she warped my mind, but now she's threatening the health and lives of my patients.


Is it wrong to kill someone who is supposed to be dead, anyway?

I'm done debating the ethics of it all.


It's time for the witch to die.


The Vilokan Asylum of the Magically and Mentally Deranged is a paranormal romp, diving into a world of voodoo, werewolves, vampires, and magic. Dr. Cain is a snarky werewolf, an Old Testament character brought to life in a modern day fantasy setting. Readers of Monroe's Legacy of a Vampire Witch or The Legend of Nyx have met Dr. Cain before. Now, we get a deeper look into the world of magic and mayhem that is the Vilokan Asylum.


Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ BookBub



My Review:

Well, Cain is back in the sixth and last book The Wrath of Cain in The Vilokan Asylum of the Magically and Mentally Deranged series, or is it the last time we hear from Cain? Well, I certainly hope not. I have truly loved reading each of the six books in The Vilokan Asylum of the Magically and Mentally Deranged series. I have been lucky in the fact that I got to read each book one after the other without any waiting in between.

This has been one of the best series I believe I have ever read. I fell in love with The Vilokan Asylum of the Magically and Mentally Deranged series with the first book The Curse of Cain. The more I read the harder I fell. My wish would be for Cain’s story to never end.

But at least we do have the hope of more books by Theophilus Monroe. At least there are still quite a few that I have not read yet but of course, I certainly plan to. Theophilus Monroe has made it to the top of my favorite author list. I can’t seem to get enough of reading his stories. In my opinion, Theophilus is right up there with Stephen King. If I could give this whole series a higher rating than five stars I definitely would as it deserves a higher rating.

The Wrath of Cain is filled with lots of twists and turns that kept me glued to the pages not able to turn them fast enough as I wanted to know what was happening every step of the way. Oh yeah, Cain kept me on my toes as I raced to the end, rooting for him the whole way.

Cain is trying to save his baby son from the evil witch that has been hunting him from the very beginning. Cain will do everything he can to save his family from the wrath of this evil witch. Cain has some mighty big friends that he calls in for help. Cain’s mighty adventures get hotter and hotter as the story plays out.

Do you think Cain can save his family? Can he stop the evil witch once and for all? Is this the last we hear from Cain or does he have more to say? Grab your copy of The Wrath of Cain today for all the answers!


Be sure and check out all the books in The Vilokan Asylum of the Magically and Mentally Deranged Series.


The Curse of Cain #1

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


The Mark of Cain #2

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Cain and the Cauldron #3

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Cain's Cobras #4

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Crazy Cain #5

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


The Wrath of Cain #6

Goodreads

Amazon

BookBub


Connect with Theophilus Monroe

Website ~ Facebook ~ Goodreads ~ Amazon ~ BookBub

0 comments: