Thursday, February 10, 2022

Review: Braden Hawk Prequel(The Terrian Chronicles) by TC Marti

Braden Hawk - Prequel

The Terrian Chronicles

by TC Marti

Genre: Fantasy, Science Fiction, Superhero


Blurb:


An Urban Fantasy Prequel to an Action-Packed Saga


My life changed forever in a single, tragic evening...


…They convicted me of killing twelve people with a single swipe of my Sword of Wind

Little did they know someone else committed the crime. They never knew I was betrayed. Betrayed not just by an ally, but by my dear cousin. My best friend at the Celestial University of the Northeast, she fought alongside me in the Elemental War against the notorious Machis. Then, she revealed her true colors and took everything I had. My parents, my little godsister, my freedom.

Now I’ve broken out of my little cage and I will avenge their deaths, along with everything else she and the Machis took from me.

I am Braden Hawk. I am a Wind Master. I am a Sentinel. I am out for blood. And I will reveal the truth.

 

My Review:

Braden Hawk takes us inside The Terrian Chronicles and introduces us to a new world and new characters. Braden Hawk is set in the same world as the Elementals of Nordica. All Elementals on Earth or Terra trace their roots back to the Eidolon in Elementals of Nordica.

A nine-year-old girl, Tarja is the most wanted fugitive and the Machis are hunting her. No one knows why or what Lord Machis will do with her if he finds her. Everyone is making sacrifices to keep her safe. Her mother has given her up to keep her hidden and hopefully safe from Lord Machis.

Braden Hawk is a great introduction to a new world in many ways. It is filled with lots of action and will keep you on your toes from beginning to end as Braden and the others try to keep everyone safe. But the battle is inevitable as Lord Machis rages on. I love seeing the battle scenes and seeing everyone use their magic and special powers.

I could just see it all as if it was happening in real-time. Oh, I would sorely love to see Braden Hawk on the big screen and watch as he and his world came to life right before my eyes. I could just see their swords and magic. I could see the magic flying around in all directions. Braden Hawk is magical in so many different ways.

As I am watching the scenes in Braden Hawk play out in my mind I keep seeing it as a part of Avatar: The Last Airbender world and I have not seen Avatar: The Last Airbender yet but I have seen the trailer. The more I read in Braden Hawk’s world and Nordica’s world the more I think about Avatar: The Last Airbender. I guess it is time for a binge.

I can’t wait to explore more in this world of Braden Hawk! If you are a fan of magic and Avatar: The Last Airbender or even if you have not seen it yet I would still recommend Braden Hawk as your next read. 


Connect with TC Marti:

Website ~ Amazon ~ Goodreads

 

0 comments: